- Wherever possible, before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We are not in the business of selling personal information about our customers to third parties. We may disclose information about our customers, including personal information, to third-party service providers (e.g., data storage and processing providers), that assist us in our work, however, we will limit the personal information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their work for Prairie Girl Bakery.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Please note that no data security measures can be guaranteed completely effective.
- If you receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the message that we send.
- We will make readily available to our customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.